Dj's United

DJU Member Poll

Which of these No.1s from 1995 would you be most likely to play.  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here we go again...into the mid 90's.

Celine Dion, and Robson & Jerome both dominated the no.1 spot for 7 weeks each with "Think twice" (I usually did - before playing it), and a cover of "Unchained Melody" respectively.

Robson & Jerome also piped up with another cover later on in the year, I beleive, which stayed at No.1 for 4 weeks.

Michael Jackon did a double no.1 too, with "You are not alone" and "Earth song" staying at the top spot for 2 weeks and 6 weeks respectively.

Other No.1 hits with a little less endurance this year, included Simply Red: Fairground, Take that: Back for good and The Outhere brothers: Boom boom boom, all managing 4 weeks each.

3 weeks at the top was managed by Rednex: Cotton Eye Joe, and Take That: Never Forget

While Blur: Country House, and Coolio: Gangsta's Paradise both managed 2 weeks each.

A mere one week at No.1 was all that Oasis could cling to with "Some might say", as did the group effort by Cher, Chrissie Hynde, Neneh Cherry and Eric Clapton, singing "Love can build a bridge". One week was also the best that Livin'Joy: Dreamer, Outhere Brothers: Don't Stop (wiggle wiggle), and Shaggy: Boombastic achieved too.

Vote away...

Well up untill recently it would have been dreamer but I am playing Boom Boom Boom loads recently! Every one is going mad for it again, along with PJ & Duncan! http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/tongue.gif