Dj's United

Song You Never Had

we carry what we believe to be a good selection of tracks,every now and then we get asked for a tune that we havent got,we always keep the request and in the cold light of day decide whether we should have it or not.cant believe on a playlist we recieved guns and roses ,sweet child of mine was requested.cant believe we didnt have it(got it in time for the party) .as any song been requested that you didnt have and think you should of had.

I was asked for 'Wombling Free' didn't have it, still haven't tongue out icon

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

The Jam - Going Underground (Played them Town Called Malice instead) and no, I haven't been out and bought it. I'll wait till I see it on a compilation with other useful stuff.

Quitting Smoking & Drinking doesn't make you live longer

It just feels like it.

I was asked for 'Wombling Free' didn't have it, still haven't tongue out icon

got it ,great cd play it in the car quite often.when i'm fed up with lazytrown :hide:

Edited by andyw

we carry what we believe to be a good selection of tracks,every now and then we get asked for a tune that we havent got,we always keep the request and in the cold light of day decide whether we should have it or not.cant believe on a playlist we recieved guns and roses ,sweet child of mine was requested.cant believe we didnt have it(got it in time for the party) .as any song been requested that you didnt have and think you should of had.

Read somewhere in a mobile DJ's poll that sweet child of mine was in the top 20 m ost played songs. I good track, but I've never played it nor has it been requested.

Lionel Ritchie and Dancing on the Ceiling is song which I now have but for some reason is more popular now than what it was 21 years ago. Don't know why.

Anyone know the difference between the womack and womack version and the lovestation version? is there a difference or am I just being thick?

They're two different acts. Womack and Womack wrote and recorded the song in the 1980's.

Lovestation covered it subsequently.

I downloaded both versions and they sound exactly the same, think I might have been ripped off with the same track. :stu:

The lovestation version sounds more like the chipmonks on a scratched record LOL

Jim

Fairly recently - Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills.

It was a bikers' party, and I felt really silly trying to explain that I didn't have it with me 'at the time'.

"Looks like I've left it at 'ome, mate. Sorry."

Got it now though. smile icon

If newer stuff, I don't bother trying to track it down unless it's exceptional.