Dj's United

Hi all,

EdBray introduced us to this forum after buying a cover for his bass speaker which he is very happy with.

We offer a bespoke service making protective covers for your exspensive equipment. tell us what you need and we will make it. Most manufacturers won't touch one-off orders because of the time and effort in producing covers that they are unlikely to sell again, but we will. We believe that making no profit is better than making a loss, so you get top quality covers for wholesale prices.

Email us with your enquiry and we will try to make what you need. We hold hundreds of templates (the hard part is making these) for different makes and models of speakers and mixers.

Our website is www.proaudiocovers.co.uk

Cheers,

Steve.

Falcon Covers.

Edited by Gary

We manufacture a wide range of protective covers for pro audio equipment. If we don't stock it we can make it if we can get the measurements. From speaker covers to mixer bags, we can make you a cover/bag for anything.

Hi Steve and :welcome: to DJs United.

I have already placed a thread on the forums expressing my pleasure at the quality of the cover you made for me, and am pleased that as a member you will be able to help other members with similar requests should they so desire.

PS. I moved Steve's post from the retailers forum to the introduction forum in order for him to be properly introduced to the membership.

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

Hi Steve, welcome along to the forum.

I've taken the liberty of editing your post so that your website address is now a clickable link, to make it easier for members to visit, and who knows, the search bots might like the link too, especially if you put a link on your website back to us...I think thats called reciprical linking, but other than that...I'm lost on this webby stuff. :wacko:

Hi Steve, and welcome!

I'll be making an enquiry soon too, but unfortunately my requirement would have to be a custom design, rather than off the shelf. Never mind, I'm prepared to pay a bit more for that.

Look forward to you being able to help me solve a problem I've had for a while now!

Hi All,

What a nice welcome! I'm quite new to the forum world, but what a fantastic way to get our products noticed. We have mainly sold to wholesalers, but the rubbish bags and covers coming in from abroad cost peanuts and that is the right price for the wholesalers. They don't like quality, just cheap stuff.

We are very quiet at the moment with Christmas, so need to generate some business.

We have the ability to make whatever you require and don't charge the earth for it!

Cheers,

Steve.

We manufacture a wide range of protective covers for pro audio equipment. If we don't stock it we can make it if we can get the measurements. From speaker covers to mixer bags, we can make you a cover/bag for anything.

<thinking out loud>

With so much flexibility on offer, I'm wondering whether to have a cover built which has the whole of one side constructed as a side or top opening flap, for use outdoors, or.......

</thinking out loud>

So many possibilities!! :D

<thinking out loud>

With so much flexibility on offer, I'm wondering whether to have a cover built which has the whole of one side constructed as a side or top opening flap, for use outdoors, or.......

</thinking out loud>

So many possibilities!! :D

Hi Andy,

We have made covers for a customer with a mobile disco. He wanted covers that could be in place when the speakers were in use. We made a flap at the back for cables and a roll up front which was secured with Velrco when covering the grill. Looked the business! The speakers were Cerwin Vega INT152

Cheers,

Steve.

Thanks for that! I have a tear in my eye :rolleyes:

I've added a link on our website to this site. Don't know how I managed it, but it works :Thumbup:

Does anyone require a Dynacord Powermate cover. We can do them for the 600, 1000MK1, 1000MK2 and the MP7, special offer to forum members £25 delivered including Mr Browns share (vat!). I have a few in stock of each.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Cheers for the good words. I've just sorted a customer who enquired about covers for his newly bought RCF 4PRO 6001. I quoted £82.25 delivered and asked if he wanted a pair. He thought the price was for one cover and was willing to pay to keep his £2,700 worth of speakers. My arm is still not right when I told him the price was for a pair, snapped it off!

I am available up to 10pm for enquiries, so protect your investment with our covers. You will get your money back when you upgrade!

I ordered a pair of covers for my Mackie swa1510 subs....Got then today, very impressed with the service and the quality... Took 4 days from ordering to them being on my subs...

Cheers Steve.

Only just got a price today from cover over covers after asking over a week ago.

Steve

5 European cups and 18 leagues, that`s what we call history.

Hi Steve,

Never heard of Cover-Over Covers before. Looks like we have competition ;thumbdown:

I'm so glad you are happy with your covers and hope you will recommend us to people you know it the business.

Cheers,

Steve.

Steve,

I'm well chuffed with the one you made me for my DB Opera 41.15, and my drawing must have been good as it fits like a glove (not sure what is supposed to go in the finger bits though tongue out icon )

I received the 2nd speaker on Wednesday this week so I will be wanting another identical cover. I am awaiting a payment into my PayPal account early next week, so will forward the money on to you then.

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

Cheers Eddie!

It will be your third cover so a discount for you! I will knock 15% off you next order.

Come on guys and give me your requirements. I will always give you our best price!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

Nice to see you on here.

I'm Phil from Blackpool.. yes the one who ordered a van load of Martin Audio speaker covers and also hassled you over Tri-lite Truss covers. LOL

I think I had 10 MA covers and 2 truss covers from you.

So 12 for me so far.. and I referred many DJs to you since then, such as the Mad Jock from Scotland who also had some truss covers from you after seeing mine.

An idea Steve for you and I'll call you later about this, is would you be interested in attending the Pro DJ Show in Lancaster on 25th March?

I think you'd do very well and pick up many new customers.

again, welcome to the forums.

Regards,

Phil Hulton

HeadlineDJ

Hi Phil,

It would be great to show our stuff off and thanks for the invite. If I can sort something out I will be in touch, but at the moment it is getting increasingly difficult getting away from the computer. I don't like letting my customers down by not getting a quote to them as fast as I can!

Cheers,

Steve.

Would just like to commend Steve on his customer service skills

Absolutely excellent :Thumbup:

I think he still works to the old maxim of "The customer is always right". :nbow:

I will definitely be ordering more speaker covers for my EV's soon, and probably even some bags for my lighting stands.

Well done Steve.

Quitting Smoking & Drinking doesn't make you live longer

It just feels like it.

Received my 2nd DB opera cover this morning. Now just got to save up some pennies to buy a pair for my new mini Mackies.

Eddie

I do try my best :thanks:

We have had some enquiries from a couple of speaker manufacturers, Logic Systems and D Class...any good?

Back to work now! At least I can relax with a few beers while working on an evening :cheers:

I've got to get some covers made, but it's a toss-up between them and getting some business cards printed, as the old ones don't have the right phone number on them anymore, re-building my light boxes, properly this time and with rear access to the bulbs, or getting some decent folding tables so I don't have to rely on tables at the venue - up to now I've been fairly lucky with this one.

So - what's it to be?? :shrug:

Buy a trailor :ads:

Eddie

Already budgeted for, mate. :Thumbup:

But for reasons I won't go into, that won't be a tax deductable expense - it'll be a personal purchase.